Saturday 4 June 2016

Pockets in your planner and journal!




Hi, guys, it's Stef from the Noveltea Corner. Today I wanted to share some ideas for using the Pink Paislee "C'est Le Vie" mini file folders from the May Brimbles Box.



These folders are perfect for using in your planners and journals and can be personalised anyway you like!


One suggestion is to staple one edge of your file folder and use some washi to seal off the edge. Then simply punch the holes in the other side (number of punches depends on your planner). Embellish as you like - I used some of the Pebbles stickers and some Carpe Diem tiny word stickers.
I use mine to hold my go-to stickers in my personal planner.


Alternatively, you could try your hand at my current go-to favourite embellishment: hand-stitching! I love the look that this creates and I've stuck this pocket into my art journal to hold any bits and pieces I might need!


There are plenty more uses for these folders, and I've got a few more that I can play with - I'm looking forward to putting them into my Project Life and other art journal pages. 

How have you used your pockets?

No comments:

Post a Comment