Monday 2 April 2018

Paint play on planner pages


Happy April, Planner Friends!

I continued my paint-play in my planner right up until the start of April and added in some of my favourite of the Mrs Brimbles' stamps from the Shootin' for the Moon collection. It's an oldie, but a goodie, and I haven't dragged my stamps out for a while! I also added in a Gelly Roll Stardust pen, too, which is very hard to see in the photos!


I adore all things space-related and I've been meaning to make another-space themed layout for ages, and it's a pretty neutral sort of topic and given that April is a pretty neutral kind of month for me, I figured they'd go together pretty well!


The beautiful thing about using the Dylusions paint and a baby wipe (yep, you read that right) is that it applies the paint in a thin enough layout that you can still see what's underneath. Ultimately, I don't worry too much if I cover up days or dates - it's my planner and I can figure it out - but it's a helpful technique.




The Stardust pen was a final accent just to help the stars stand out a bit more and it's beautiful and sparkly in person.

If you'd like more planner inspiration, feel free to follow me on Youtube and Instagram
I hope that you're having a wonderful day. Keep on planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment